Saturday, March 20, 2010

Time limits and clear goals

So, Charis Vera Ng, you little brat,
you will get off your ass and keep the promises you've made to yourself and get your shit sorted out so that you can proceed with your shit.
Stop shitting around already for Chrissakes!
You will not look like this:
no no no! It's not half bad, it just could afford to be nicer.

There we go, motivation motivation!
One month from the doctors. One month flat.

-----------------------------------------

On a completely different note, one that one might actually have a shot at understanding,
today felt a whole lot like the weekend.
Maybe it was breakfast (and I've always absolutely loved Holland Village), or the lazing about with Bird and then the hour ish of roller blading which was not enough but the weather likes to be a bitch now and then.
Whichever it was, it felt like a nice random weekend, and I liked it. No, correction, I truly loved it.
And despite running a fever the entire day (even after popping panadol after food), I spent quality time with people, including the family who I've been missing immensely, and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

I'm not the biggest fan of the unfocused, grotesquely unorganized, late (what in the world!) person I've been for the last three weeks or so. But as it always does, my shit, it piles up against me and then my ocd kicks in full force and I'm just like,
"Okay bitch, get moving."

So tomorrow will, hopefully, see me cleaning up while I snuffle my way through meds and tissue. And then hopefully that will have given me sufficient rest time for the evening out. Groan, stupid health.
This week of non-holiday holidays, it's been okay. Next week means a lot of flying right back into it, with filming as well as the children all lined up in rows.
Yay me.
I should also get my biological alarm sorted out. And not sleep at, well fuck, it's half two in the morning now, bloody hell. yes well, not sleep at two. Sunday night I'm going to be in bed by midnight and keep it consistent from here on in!


So anyhoos, while chatting online with D (which I'm still doing), the funniest thing happens!
I'm sorry, omg. this is fucking hilarious. AND OMG BIRD, YOU KNOW THE STUFF WE TALKED ABOUT AND ALL THE SELF-ABSORBED BULL?
I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY. HAHAHAHAH
omg hahahahaha
I found myself literally shaking with laughter, just so you know.
It's madness.

Some people, just so, so strange.


So I'm getting massive goosebumps here and my fever's skyrocketing.
Plus, recently i've found myself dozing off while typing/writing. I'm doing that now actually, my eyes zoning out and shit. ah.
It's best if I crawl away now little angels.
You can busy yourself smiling for me at the idea of tomorrow and tomorrow's dinner and tomorrow post-dinner.

Don't you just absolutely love plans of sorts?(:
I love!


cheerios darlings!

No comments: