Friday, March 12, 2010

Three of my few favourite kids in the world (before mine come along)


Meet the three absolute darlings I am dying to see when I get to LA(:
My nephews, they are just adorable, and so beautiful, all three of them like that.

Luke and Liam (the twins), they just turned 2 last week! egad! They're growing up too fast, too fast I say!
And Lorenzo, he's already a teenager! I get this idea that the next time I see him, he'll be super grown up and freaking taller than me. Wouldn't surprise me.

But oh boys, please don't grow up too soon! Stay like this, well, forever if you can(:


I absolutely can't wait to see you.
Please still be young enough for me to take you guys out for ice-cream. Please!
):

Just me and my 97 cats now eh?
I'm an old spinster! (Or getting there pretty damn quick!)

No comments: