1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Get suspended from school
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I can't remember last year's and no, i don't have any this year
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yea, my stepmom just gave birth, a friend gave birth in march 07,
another gave birth towards the end of the year and another close friend is due in February
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yea, a part of me
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A colder heart, self worth, discipline
7. What exact date(s) from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
A night in March and a night in April- one i did something bad and another sent my world crashing
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Falling out of love, Falling in love, doing the local singer/songwriter's release
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being a good enough girlfriend and daughter and friend, for that matter
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
I started randomly and uncontrollably throwing up and had to be rushed to the clinic,
other than that and heartbreak, i was just peachy
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I buy too much stuff to think about that. haha.
Must be shoes i think, mmmhmmm. I bought a couple of fab shoes, and a fab skirt too!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Alastair's, he grew stronger emotionally, in some ways
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own, Alastair's, Cheez's, Vee's (wish i could say the same for you precious), Ben's and someone i used to know(that's how bad it is)
14. Where did most of your money go?
Cigarettes, booze, cab and shopping
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting a tan in bali, release of local singer/songwriters and if you include this year- the day off at Sentosa i spent in great company!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Mist -an original
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
NOT eat, say no, self-studying
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
people (okay that sounded sad and skanky)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my family in the day and my dad's family at night
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Deeper in love, yes and fall in love all over again, yes too
By the way, what happened to question 21?
23. How many one-night stands?
i'd say fuck you but i don't want to.
I don't kiss and tell (gag)
And by the way, how about if i like, randomly wrote in a question for number 21?:D:D
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I'm too lazy to hate people
26. What was the best book you read?
Emily McGuire's Taming the Beast
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
John Mayor, Corinne Bailey Rae, Liz Wright
28. What did you want and get?
Freedom, piercings, someone who adored me though the feeling wasn't mutual
29. What did you get and not want?
A painful, messy, unclean breakup,
emotional stress, late nights crying and puffy-eyed mornings
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned sixteen, was trying desperately to right a wrong i'd done, did not really celebrate it, drank too much and sang onstage when i was high
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If i got into a really serious car accident and had to be hospitalized but was still able to do my O's
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Dress young or too skanky
34. What kept you sane?
Too much alcohol, cigarettes, Vicky, Victor, Twin and sometimes Ann and Bird
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
Alastair, Vee, victor, Enqing, marc (believe it or not! hahaha)
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Zool, Karen, Daanish!
I met Enqing again! Does that count! ahahahahha
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
1.What people dangle in front of you is either a carrot or a stick, most should be smart enough to pick the right one. But don't pick either, just punch the person dangling shit in front of you and do whatever you want to do.
2.There are friends and there are aquaintances, tell the difference
3. God is always there to hold your hand
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Gone are the shadows and doubts, that was then,
This is my Now
Post a Comment