Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A sign from the 180th

I am terribly fucking disturbed.

I have been given a sign and it is time to tidy up my room. I will do so next Monday, when i have the entire day to myself.
The sign that I was given was a creature of sorts scurrying behind the box of one of my lip gloss.
Propelled more by the idea (horrible idea) of the possibility of there being more than one, which is always the case, i moved stuff about.
Managed to successfully knock the tiny insect about but can't find a body which is never good news.
This is highly disturbing so i really must tidy up.

I fucking hate six legged creatures and i'll be fucking damned if i have a cockroach nest.
For some disgusting reason, this house has lots of insects which include:
-two-headed ants (I AM FUCKING SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING. Either that or it was a scorpion. Take your pick)
-dumbass cockroaches (about eight of them) who got attracted to and ate the ant poison we laid out and then stumbled around the kitchen window.
-that tiny creature thing which i do not think was a nymph but might just be in the same family, but i will not admit that because then there is a possibility of a nest and i swear i will fucking blow up my fucking room
-woodlice. Of this i am sure because of my aircon who must be a girl and who must be constantly having her period because GUESS WHO'S BEEN FLOODING MY ROOM WITH HER LIQUIDS!
CERTAINLY NOT HEATHER!
-random insects that fly in through the window.

There've been lots of lizards recently.
And as much as i like lizards and think that they're very cute and helpful, suddenly seeing quite a few is a bit unnerving.

I am very disturbed by the unknown presence in my cupboard from the same shelf that holds my makeup.

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME.
WHAT IN THE WORLD
ARGH

I am so pissed right now.

Don't even dare give me the entire this-wouldn't-happen-if-you-were-clean theory because the fact is, I am.
I clean up very often and as Murphy's Law would have it, my friends only come over when my room is messed up.
I'm not an out-of-sight = out-of-mind kind of person.
Everything out of sight is neatly arranged and, especially when my OCD kicks in, is arranged color-wise, length-wise, smell-wise and everything else.

I am also superbly pissed because I went to Macs today and tried very hard to study except
I COULDN'T BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD FUCKING DISGUSTINGLY GROSS SMELLY FEET AND HE SAT AT THE NEXT TABLE.
IT WAS SO SMELLY I COULDN'T STUDY AND I AM SUPER GRUMPY.

Then I come home to an unwanted presence in my cupboard.

eurgh

I'm sick of this, enough's enough.
I'm locking myself in and doing MAJOR tidying up.

Of course on top of everything else, my still-healing scars stretched out and hurt like a lot. (i mean that literally)

I'm so annoyed I tell you.

No comments: