Monday, March 17, 2008

sweetest sixteen

(Pictures are from Eme's blog and Enqing, i'm sorry my camera was in a bad mood and anyways, their pictures are fantastic!)

This is a huuuuuuuuuuuge Thank You to all the absolute darlings who came for my dinky Birthday Dinner at Crosskeys-


Enqing:
Thanks for being my date, and i'm soooo sorry you ended up like in a corner)):
Thank you for the drop dead gorgeous wallet which i'm so incredibly in love with,
your really cute card (and yes i noticed the bible verse is 3:17. haha)
Above all, thank you for everything you've done for me as a friend/brother/naggy grandma (:



(hehe eme, i thought this picture was adorable la)

To the life of every party;
Vee, Eme, Steph, Zool and Paul :
Thank you so so soooo much for coming.


Paul- i swear, i'm insanely happy you came because i had no idea how to freaking contact you! Thanks for coming, albeit straight from CHURCH. haha

Zool- you absolute sweetheart you! What kind of party would it have been without you!
I've found someone skankier than me and i just loooooove you!

Steph- Thank you sooo much for coming, it's such a shame that Kim didn't but OH WELLS, HER LOSS! Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday present, i absolutely looooooove them. They are effing gorgeous, and I AM ALIVE AFTER EATING THEM.
haha
i'm kidding, i love you!

Eme- THANK GOD YOU CAME OTHERWISE THERE WOULDN'T BE PICTURES! HAHAHAHA
I loooooove the lippy and the adorable pink purse. NO, it is NOT big enough to put pads! Like ten tampons, and pantyliners but your pads must be damn small lah! hahahah

Beau- Haven't called you that for ages now have i darling?
Thank you for the lovely CD which has stayed in my cd player since that night and is playing as i type this out right now. I too don't listen to newish singers but you're right, she IS fantastic.
You letter made me freaking cry and i feel very stupid but oh wells.



THE REST OF THE PARTY, INCLUSIVE OF THOSE NOT IN THE PICTURE;
Cheez, Ner, Janice, Paddy, Tanny & Lizard:

Paddy-
YOU'RE NOT IN THE PICTURE)):
Thank you for the lovely flowers darling, i really really do love them. I wish I had a picture with you because you looked so adorably cute!((:
On top of everything else, I wanted to thank you for being such an amazing brilliant friend. For being my perfect drinking buddy and holding my hand when i'm too high to cross the damn road(:
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY UP NEXT SWEETHEART, AND I'LL MAKE IT FANTASTIC!
I love you so so sooo much babe. I will personally kill and rip off the hair of the next bitch who dares to break your heart. I loooooove you, swear I do((:

Cheez- I hope you had fun sweetie. I'm so sorry you ended up in the corner, i've never seen you so quiet before! hahaha.
Thank you so much for coming and for the CD from you and Vee. LOVE MUCH

Tanny-
Happy Two Years, even though you've been with Lizard for Eight):
Don't worry, i still love you.
One day i'll go down and eat the CRAP that you make. ((:

Lizard-
DO YOU KNOW, I HAVE A PICTURE THAT I TOOK WITH YOU WHEN I WAS SEC ONE AND YOU WERE SEC THREE? hahahaha
You kind of don't look any different.
And you know, i kinda miss seeing you in the PL Uniform which looked like a night dress on you. haha.
ANYWAY
Thanks so much for coming, even though the owner seemed to keep walking past you guys and even though, it was more like a private date for you and T. haha
HOPE YOU BOTH HAD FUN

Ner- I need to stop saying "Thanks for coming" to everyone because i have only proven how much i'm seriously lacking in vocabulary. hahaha.
I really hope you enjoyed dinner my dear.
When I went home, I opened a letter I had written to myself four years back,
came the bit which said, "Do you remember Neri?" back when we still called you that, haha. "I hope you guys are still friends. When you read this you'd better go call her!" hahahaha.
Thank God for you, and the fact that we still ARE friends:D:D


Victor:
This is the only picture i have of you, all emo and lonely and blueeeeeee.
hahahahaha
The best boyfriend in the entire wooooooorld, us girls would be lost without you!
Thank you for that fantastic wallet from you and Enqing. I love it love it.
And yes, you're the only one who knows (not anymore clearly) that i'm not really writing this at a quarter to midnight on my birthday. hahahah

Mommykins-
Thanks so much for like waddling all the way down from Bukit Gombak or something.
I'm gonna scream because i picked Sunday cos of your monday night class which you didn't got for in the end. hahahahah
OH WELLS
it's a shame we didn't get our steambath and spa, but nonetheless,
the mani-pedi was fantastic aaaand i got to spend time with you.
Hope you had fun that night, sitting beside Lizard (YES LIZARD, I CAN SEE YOU!)
hahahahaha.
I love you.

THEE ADORABLE LITTLE CREATURE:
I save the best for last okay! hahaha
Even though your picture was like, up there.
ANYWAYS,
i'm glad that you didn't feel like all awkward and stuffs. Thanks for being there, and thank you for the first half of your very very pretty present (yes that's how far from march 17 it is. haha)
Hope the food was good,
though you got to go home with ME which i bet makes you a happy little creature((:

These are the superbly wonderful muffins baked by Steph.
i just realized i didn't even have a cake this year, but anyways, these sufficed.
And they're just wonderful, really they are(:



Okay soooo,
where should I begin?

The sixteenth of March started off with mommy and I waking up obscenely early in order to go to the spa. Upon our arrival, and only after checking us in, did they tell us that the jacuzzi was due for maintenance.
The world ended as i knew it and i started hyperventilating. Okay, not really. But having a small hint of OCD, i was clueless as to how to arrange my hair, my face mask, nails without ruining it when i went home to bathe. grr.
It's very tough okay, my entire timing got messed up.

Anyway,
mommy and i went for a mani-pedi first.
Then i went aaaaall the way home, and gave myself a very nice face mask.
After THAT, i went aaaaaall the way back to Pasir Ris (our would-be spa was in Tampines),
to get my hair washed and set at Jessie's.
Following soon after, I went back home again, to bathe and get ready.
TA DA!
Aren't I fabulous?

You see, i simply can't put on a face mask after my hair is set because then my hair would get messed up. But if i'm careful, i can still bathe after my hair's done. So there!

I thought dinner was great, though i felt really bad for Tanny and Lizard who seemed not even to be talking to each other. Instead, they would sneak downstairs to talk. (mmm. a lil somethin' somethin' eh!) hahaha

Other than the initial confusion about where we should all be sitting, dinner itself was fine though a few were at moments, a bit absorbed in the handheld game.
The champagne was too old to be popped, sadly. sighsighsigh.
But it worked out just fine in the end of course, as it always does. haha




We all had dessert too!
Except by that time, i moved to the other end of the table with mommy and Enqing and the others probably gobbled down dessert before taking pictures. hahahaha
This was just lovely!

At the end of the day, i had enjoyed myself, although the group was a tad big to spend time with everyone.
I'm sorry for that, but i hope you guys had a good time nonetheless.

To those who couldn't make it:
Bird, Twin, Ann and DD
if i said you didn't miss much, that would be lying. But we would've had tonnes more fun if you guys had been there!
We ate in remembrance of you though! Especially Bird and D who aren't in the country.
For Twin and Ann who had work, don't feel bad.
You guys were missed and we love you:D

No comments: