Monday, March 24, 2008

Thee losers will have more fun darling.

oh now, isn't gravity working against me?
as it always, always does.

Gave Writer's Group a miss to save the Little Creature from her spastic-ness.
When her condition acted up today, it involved leaving her house keys with me and then going home. As it must happen, I only realized when i was halfway to outram park.

______________________________

I think it has something to do with
intensity.
I'm hoping against hope that it won't happen again because,
how many times can something break you before you walk, no, limp away,
your heart torn up and your eyes glazed?

There's no avoiding hurting distance-
Having something like that happen to me would be, at least, a fraction better than watching you go through this the way you are.

Because when we fall,
we all fall hard

______________________________

that's all,
that's all.

No comments: