Wednesday, April 23, 2008

in all bipolar tendencies

Yes, you've been forsaken.
Possibly for a group of more avid readers. People who leave me comments and make me feel like my rubbish is being read.

That's not true, i just felt like typing that to pretend that I have a life.

So yes, thanks for asking, today was just fine, aside from the fact that my schedule was packed to the hilt as usual.
I let my last student off twenty minutes early because the poor kid was nodding off right in front of me.
At fourteen, he attends lessons and whatnot from morning til night. His English is decent, it's just minor things. He's harsh on himself though.
This is how hard he studies;
When he arrived twenty minutes early for my lesson and I was still busy with another student,
he sat outside the classroom at a desk and did his own work.
Fourteen!
My word.

He's quite cute too though that doesn't mean a thing. hahahaha

Anyways,
I think the show today was the best one that we've done so far. So i'm pretty pleased.
We haven't been having rave reviews though no surprise there.
Wounded's a better script. Though it's strange cos they were the first to have that whole, incident.
We haven't had complaints so far, aside from this one school who's representative claimed she didn't understand what was going on. That's a strange point because well, Reject is the easiest, most straightforward script.

Whatevs.

I have no fucking idea why I'm up so late right now.

I think my reserve energy kicked in and isn't letting me sleep. My body is really tired, that's for sure.
I had milk and oreos for breakfast but didn't have time for anything else til i got home at nine-ish and had,
heh,
milk and oreos again.
And a couple of spoonfuls of soup.

This is so hilarious.
Su ann told me that her mommy started up a blog cos my mommy had one.
I went for a look see andandaaaaaaaand
1) It's pink (sorry i love pink, though not as much as red!)
2) It's so cute!
3) in reference to number 2, it's called ma-ma-mummy!
Hello! utter cute-ness.

I think it's so cute.
One line that stood out in particular to me was,
(Su ann's eating) fish burger, no tartar sauce, extra fries and ice-lemon tea (or something along those lines).
It really struck me you know, because it's something so insignificant to us as children.
There is such minute detail that we'd think it cute for a boyfriend/girlfriend to remember it, but we don't think much of our mommies remembering little details like that.
I thought there was truly a profound beauty in that line.

hmmmm

WTH
I AM OFFICIALLY FUCKING DEPRESSED LAH.
(oh don't i sound bipolar)

After ages and ages of constantly checking back for my results, my assignment, which i handed in two weeks ago, and my exam, which i took last Thursday, both came in.
I freaking got 83% for my assignment, which although is a 2% improvement from my first assignment, STILL SUCKS FUCK I TELL YOU.
IT'S A B!
WHY AM I ONLY GETTING Bs FOR MY ASSIGNMENT!
I bet it's just because my professor can't see me from way over here and SO doesn't like me):
sighsigh fucking sigh

I don't even want to talk about my grammar diagnostic test.
I couldn't possibly study for it because there's nothing to study. I mean that literally as in, we don't have material to study. It's just something that you DO when you're over there. A test to see where you stand in English.
I don't know how come so many Americans i know personally (sorry no offence) don't have fantastic grammar considering how their paper is SHIT hard.
Yes,
this is coming from me.
Fucking embarrassed to call myself an English Teacher now.

I passed. A pass-pass, not a 59.9 kind of thing.
Nonetheless, it's still shitty grades and i'm fucking upset.

I haven't even started on Philosophy yet.
What in the world.

OH GAY
I AM DEPRESSED AND TIRED AND ACHING
I SHALL GO DRINK ORANGE JUICE AND STAB PILLOWS.

No comments: