Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sesame Street Orgy


Aren't we all restless?
Okay I know you guys aren't because you guys are busy with school and other random school-like activities.

whatevs

It's a bit hard to notice when I've disappeared because,
me being busy means that I blog random two liners and expect you to understand it.
Well damn honey, shouldn't you by now?

Shut up Charis.
No.
okay.
yes.



ahem
Clearly I'm wandering down a mentally-destructive path.

I had a hair cut yesterday.
Had it all planned, and set.
All i wanted was a trim because i wanted to grow out my hair.
But then, bangs and long hair was too Carla and she pulls it off real well.
So i opted for something else.
Something impulsive and random. Because, that's what you do when you're restless.

I liked it after it was cut, though I was a bit unsettled at how poofy it looked post-washing/blowdrying.
Told myself to like it better. And well, i kind of did.
Now I'm restless and want to do something.
I want to like it the way I used to.

I shouldn't have touched my fucking hair.
It'll grow out. whatevs.
grunt.

I like messy hair.
My hair is messy.
YAY!
AREN'T WE ALL HAPPY LITTLE MUFFINS!

We have officially completed and practiced our entire set.
yay us, and the whole bunch of new songs.
Personally, I prefer this set much more because Enqing wrote more songs and they are fantastic.
I swear to you,
they really really are.
They're different and terribly deep and cheem.
((:

Today was good.

I've been feeling fat and I feel like stabbing random people for the fucking hell of it.
That's how restless I am, and that's how badly I'm losing it.
I miss school.
I miss school and hating it.
I miss my friends who are busy with their random schools.
Meanwhile,
my school moved to Parkway Parade.
Makes you think of a walking house/school- randomly walking the streets and sitting down somewhere.

Schools don't do that.

Work is tiring and I think they think I'm a skank after I waltzed in wearing this super cute top as a dress.
It looked better a dress than a top, that's for sure!

I'm starting work tomorrow at Centre Stage.
Terribly, superbly excited :D:D
Now this officially adds Drama Teacher to the list of a million and one things I'm doing :D

I HAVE TO BE UP AT SIX AM!
NOW ISN'T THAT JUST FANTASTICALLY LOVELY!

No comments: