Thursday, October 16, 2008


"baby please, breathe for me. give me time, i am here."

I had a lovely day today.
Bar getting caught in a sudden downpour while talking to Alastair on the phone. The bloke's just back from Penang. Yay him!

So I looked after the wee sister for a bit today, before crawling off and napping. Tired much!
I slept at 3am last night rushing my final English Assignment.
I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY ENGLISH MODULE!
Well fina-fucking-ly.

I'm awfully happy, but then because of all the procrastination, and knowing it was supposed to be finished much much earlier, doesn't make me feel all that fab.
Oh wells!
I've got Philosophy, which will be over in the coming week and then Art which I will finish ASAP.
OMG, I JUST REALIZED I COULD'VE JUST ASKED FOR A TWO WEEK GRACE EXTENTION FOR MY ART INSTEAD OF PAYING $40 BUCKS TO EXTEND MY COURSE FOR ANOTHER THREE MONTHS.
eurgh.
I shall go die.

Okay, well after I'm done with my daily rant and rave.

Anyhoos!
My next subject lined up is Chemistry and Public Speaking.
Hopefully i'll get to complete my public speaking before they year's out.

Today was lovely,
had dinner at Ikea with Bird.
We walked about and did incredibly stupid things. Things likeeeeee
putting dog bowls on our heads or buying a couple of mouse-pads and sticking it into the huuuuge yellow Ikea plastic bag and telling the counter lady how heavy it was.
I saw a row of lights that looked like candles. omgomg so cute.
I should've just go it.
You know how crazy I am about candles, and well. At least this one won't kill them polar bears!

HOUSEBUNNY ON SATURDAY:D

No comments: