Friday, October 31, 2008

Best friends are the two ladies;
one in a turquoise outfit with black shoes and the other in a black outfit with turquoise shoes


So I've been out studying since half past eleven, maybe twelve.
It's half past two now and it is a bloody fucking hot day but bloody fucking cold in Coffebean.
It's freaking freezing, I can't do anything anymore.
and my coffee's got weird saturated lumps of milk in it now. It was fine at first so I don't know if time did that to it.

I guess even though I planned on staying longer, and I haven't exactly finished my last two assignments, I should pack up, do my shopping and then head home.
Because it's fucking freezing and I'm lying to myself by saying I'll get stuff done.
I HAVE finished (properly finished, with proper answers) one assignment though.
I'm wondering if I should dice it and submit the next assignment which Victor's helped me answer (without the help of Wiki, and just general knowledge and guessing.)

I would feel bad but I am sooo rushing against time.

Plus, my exam's tomorrow):

HOWHOWHOW!

and PS, I don't Wiki my answers until like the last minute, when I can't find it in my book.
I think less self-satisfaction doesn't serve a purpose.

Okay okay, I'm gonna go home.
It's too cold to think and my fingers are frozen!

COFFEE BEAN IS DOING THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE.

No comments: