Saturday, October 4, 2008

This is what I did today:

I woke up at 7.45am so that I could get to Bukit Gombak by 9am.
When lessons finished at 10.30am, I took the train up to Jurong so that I could take the green line down to Dover.
From Dover station, I went to Sunset Way where I had to pick up my cheque from the office.

After that,
I went all the way down to Tanjong Pagar to pick up another cheque from my other company.
It's about half past twelve when I'm done.

Following that, I take a train down to Tampines to go to daddy's place so that I can study.
Around this time, I get the text that tonight's dinner is on. And it's a Vivocity.
When lunch finishes at two, I manage to study for the next three before passing out on Daddy's lap because I am just so incredibly tired.

I leave the house at 7pm, in order to get to Vivocity for 7.30pm.
Of course, dinner starts later and we finish our meal at half past ten.
We take a nice evening walk to Nigel's studio, where I've never been before.
It's a lovely, comfy place.
We get there at 11pm (plus and minus. Also taking time to pee and dwaddle)
Hang out at 79 until half past eleven where I am the first to make a move because I'm falling asleep standing up, my head is ringing like a fucking incessant alarm clock and I have work tomorrow.

SO
I'm truly, very sorry that I came back late without sufficient warning.
And I am also sorry that I crawled into my room and, half an hour after arriving home, came out to kiss you goodnight.

There isn't anything else I can say because I have not been this tired in a long time.
I haven't actually done this much work in a long time either,
so I suppose I'm back to weighing out the pros and cons all over again.

No comments: