Friday, October 24, 2008

My new baby girl

Mommy is an ABSOLUTE-SWEAR TO GOD-ROLL OVER AND DROOL-BITE YOUR OWN NOSE- kind of Angel:D:D:D

I was eyeing this gorgeous baby camera (it IS called a baby camera by the way. hehe)

and had, by the way, talked myself out of wanting it.
Then mommy whipped it out for me today.
She'd ordered it a while ago and has had it for like, a week! She even had it sent to her office and told DF to tell me it was out of stock if I ordered it.
hahahahah.
OMG

MOMMY I LOVE YOUUUUUUU


Meet Squidge.
She's my new baby girl, and she's a camera.
A pink camera with a squirrel on her.




Squidge is mine, and very very veeeeeery pretty.
She needs special film (100mm or something) and is super oldschool.
She is NOT digital and her film gets developed like way back when we were kids.




aaaaaaaand
Just in case you're wondering how small my baby actually is (and also wondering why the hell she's actually called a baby camera)

This,
This is Squidge(:
<3

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

No comments: