Friday, October 10, 2008

hello, normality

omgomg i am daaaamn tired.
and somehow, i managed to get blisters from walking Homer.
THAT'S HOW LONG I HAVENT TAKEN WALKS IN THE PARK WITH HOMER.

Weeeell,
this time it was with bird.
Homer's such a flirt! He was soooo totally hitting on two different dogs at the same time. hahaha.
Anywayyyy,
had nice chitchat time with Bird and all.
Then, after doing this random hour and a half walk, I barely sat down when Paddy called asking if I'd like to study. hahaha
well I didn't study but I did do work.
Likeeee marking a paper.

pfft

I wanted to bake a cake/make jello/ bake cookies for 4c1 to say all the best for Os.
But then I never found the time (unless you count now, but then I cant give it to you guys in time)
SOOOOOOOOOO

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR O LEVELS DARLINGS.
AMAHGAD, DAMN EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

yay you!

I'm sorry I didn't make anything)):
Even after I told Annie and Faith and all. hehe.
soooorry.

No comments: