Wednesday, October 29, 2008




Pick one,
I'm voting for the first and it becomes forever and ever tomorrow.
Tee hee.

Yep, that's right.
No sodding love-soaked tissue papers and empty bottles of wine to promise me forever.
Forever is a pretty tatto. Or you know, five/six/twenty.

Anyway,
for the most inane of reasons, I can't seem to settle down with my long overdue Philosophy.
Jesus Christ, I need to shut up, stop swearing (OMG, GOD I'M SO SORRY. )
I need to stop throwing the Lord's name around like that cos it's a cruddy feeling.
And I need to get my bloody fucking work done.
Geez, did I just swear again.

I need to go on a swear diet, a diet-diet and a people-diet.
ie; hole myself up for a week or so and do something like, paint the walls of my room with pictures of fat, ugly, hairy testicles so that I will having a sobbing landlady at the doorway of my soon-to-be-ex-room.

Sad thought):

It's the moment of truth now.
I need to go play Mommy to TLC. :D:D

Be back later, to whine about how much time I'm wasting.
byebye

No comments: