Monday, October 20, 2008

I liked today heaps(:

Other than going all the way down to some bloody random place and being told within the first thirty seconds of sitting down that I didn't get the job, that is.

But I was probably there to save that dog.
That dog by the road, with a strap looped over and tied to the bottom half of his body.
With his bleeding gums, paws and tired, tired eyes. Tail soaked in rainwater and all those other things you don't really want to think about.
I was meant to be there, I'm sure.

Burn After Reading was FANTASTIC.
Something i could probably watch a couple more times. Really funny, but like strange, dark and stupid funny.
Kudos to the writer, I say.
It wasn't slap-stick, so Thank God for that!

2 comments:

Virulenza said...

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG!! AHH!!
WHAT HAPPENED WHO WHAT WHERE.

-NER

Charis Vera said...

weeell, someone had thrown a strap (those strong sturdy straps you see with buckles, on luggages) over the second half of the dog's body. It could move but was getting very frustrated with that thing. I'm guessing if that strap stayed on longer, it could have locked in bacteria and infections (as if the dog didnt have enough!)

yeah well, the poor thing had bleeding gums that had bled all over the strap in an attempt to get out the thing.

But managed to get the strap off in the end. So, yay(: