Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bloody hell, I suddenly came down with a random flu of sorts.
It's annoying the hell out of me.
I've been coughing out blood in my phlegm since the day before yesterday (likely because I've been coughing too hard). I've had crazy up and down temperatures, but the worst of it i think, is having that bit in between the back of my nose and the back of my throat feel incredibly dry.
I'm so pissed because I only have today left to get better because this entire week is going to be incredibly crazy for me.
Like seriously crazy. Busy Busy Busy much.

Drama workshops, one assembly show, filming (which starts at 5am!)
If I'm not better by today, then the week is going to be absolute hell for me.
I've a feeling it might be actually. I've a feeling I'm not going to get that much better even though I've had twelve-hour sleeps (or thereabouts) for the last two days.
There we go, I just coughed up bloody phlegm again.
WHY WHY WHY

I'm telling you, when I was in secondary school and dying to get ill, I never got ill.
Hardly ever.
Not this kind of ill.
And this year?
This year when I love what I'm doing, I've been ill so many times I can't even count okay!
I've been on about four rounds of anti biotics this year, so I've no idea what it's doing but it doesn't seem to bloody be working!

I am SO SO SO pissed off because right now is really the worst time for me to be ill.
I could've been ill last week, but nooooo. I had to be sick in the DAYS leading up to a busy week.
NOW WHAT I ASK YOU!

eurgh

No comments: