Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I never got to have those pictures;
your declaration to the world.
For so long, we must've been too caught up in all that didn't matter.
And what mattered most, we didn't keep.

I AM SO TIRED RIGHT NOW.

Viewed the new flat.
I think it's most probably where we're going to be moving to.
So say hello to noisy Indian neighbours. It's not the race that I mind, it's the super loud music.
But, I'll admit, WAY better than noisy Chinese neighbours.
Somehow, I always think Indians and Malays are easier to talk to and say,
"hey there, considering it's ten past eleven could you lower the volume a wee bit?"
Chinks are the more likely to say,
"KNN CHAO CHEEBYE. MY HOUSE AH, PLAY MUSIC LOUD LOUD YOU DON'T LIKE, NOT MY PROREM (problem) AH. YOU DON'T LIKE YOU GO MOVE HOUSE OKAY. WO GAO SU NI AH, NI BU YAO smth smth smth."

I know.
Talk about sad truth.

Anyhoos, as pointed out by Victor, the place is strikingly Singaporean.
Shame, that.
Well if mommy's friend's friend is up for leasing out her condo in Bishan then, it'd be nice.
But I'm seriously doubting that.
Though it would be fantastically prettier.

Well,
thus begins our major move!
Please let me know if you need stuff that we might be able to give you.
A trophy engraved with Alastair Leong and thee bestest boyfriend perhaps?
hahahahah
omg I'm kidding about that! (I swear babe, I know you'll read this. I'm just kidding!)
Pretty sweaters, dinky skirts, the works.
I HAVE SKANKY CLOTHING TO GIVE AWAY.
CALLING ALL PEOPLE INTERESTED IN SKANKY CLOTHING. I HAVE HEAPS TO GIVE AWAY!
GO ON AND SURPRISE YOUR MOMMY AND GRANDMOMMY THIS CHRISTMAS!

Yea, geez, sad much eh?
OH WELLS
THANK GOD I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE.

I'm super duper excited!((:

EXAM TOMORROW DARLINGS!
TA

No comments: