Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is me

we can hardly stand the wait,
please Christmas, don't be late.


Today, other than being in town on a weekend which guarantees you being short-tempered, was really fantastic.
We finally went on our major shopping spree at G2000.
So what could've been $628 ending up being only half of that after discount.
The bulk of it is my beautiful absolutely gorgeous coat which is especially for my trip, but light enough to be used in Singapore in "cold" weather although one might get an odd look.
My new baby is originally priced at $340 and only found out G2 which is sort of the more office-y line of G2000.
Absolutely beautiful.

We watched Four Christmases today.
Quite, quite nice. I laughed til my sides hurt at some points, nearly teared up, and at other points, got so irritated that I seriously debated leaving the cinema.
It balanced itself out enough so that I stayed though.

I had a lovely lunch and afternoon with my family, something that I haven't done in a while.
yay me(:

I'm not in the mood to talk right now though,
because it sort of feels like I'm inching my way across a tightrope.
And I don't like that it's always so easy for me to mess up, and that there're so many people watching. And that even with so many onlookers, there aren't many who're gonna wanna help.
Actually,
I'm just a little bit tired of being me right now.

No comments: