Thursday, November 27, 2008

straight hair

So I've always wanted straight hair like since I was eleven and the Dork of the Century.
But I never got it.
When I was 13/14 my hair miraculously became really straight but I got bored, had it cut, and well have done on-off shit with my hair.

ANYWAYS!
I finally got a Ceramic Hair straightener.
Fantastic stuff. I might've waited four years for it, but it was so worth it.
Cos I'm fine even without straight hair AND I've learnt to use the straightener to CURL as well.
Ah the tricks you pick up from fashion shows and fantastic hairstylists.

So, just so you get to see the diff:

BEFORE-

frizzy, gross and going up your nose!
okay it's not usually that bad. I suppose it's because I used a hair dryer on myself that morning.

AFTER:


Straight doesn't mean flat though. Thank God.

yay me!


No comments: