Wednesday, November 5, 2008

when the rain comes

My day cleared itself out today.
What with the rain and studies and checking out that new flat in hougang.
Personally, i think I'm leaning towards the one in Serangoon North.

Anyways,
My Philosophy final year exam is tomorrow.
Jitters!

My days have filled up nicely. Now I don't feel like such a gross slug, Thank God.
I've just done a short film, and I'm doing another one next week as well as doing an assembly show AS WELL AS doing a dram workshop with Jo.

So, even though it's just for a week, it's back to my workaholic self. Tee hee.
I've sort of missed that busy me, to be honest- As much as I complained about it.
If I were to pick out a schedule of my busiest day next week, it'd be Wednesday.
Filming starts at 5am, and then I've got the drama workshop at Cat High in the afternoon.
So yes, expect me to be pretty passed out by the end of the day. haha

Wendy Cheng just did a massive rant about inconsiderate smokers.
Then i read her comments (well no, not all 369 of them)
and I wondered if she really does read every single one of them or if she just leaves them there.
I also wondered why people post the same thing.
ie;
SAME! I IS AGREE WITH YOU!

and I also thought it funny that some related their own incidents in not-so-great English.
Most of us are like,
omg, I so don't care.
Like, you're not angry but you're not happy. And it's just a post to you, and you really don't give a droplet of shit. Then you have all these people, super duper-ly excited about what she wrote and chipping in about their hair being smelly because of people smoking.

Whatevs.

My tattoo's getting all fucked up right now.
All the ones on my back have never been like this.
It's itchy, and sort of like got little bobules on it. And it's not like, the entire area that my tattoo is on!
Weirdly enough, it's just the tattoo itself.
It's a bit too late for an infection, so God knows what it is.
It sure as hell feels weird though.
):

I'm off to eat cereal and study now! yay!

No comments: