Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i varted through this

Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people.

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Charis

2. A four Letter Word : Cunt

3. A boy's Name : Christiano

4. A girl's Name : Cay

5. An occupation : Cardiologist (physician specializing in heart conditions)

6. A color : Carmine (it's a shade of red under the complete list of crayola colours. go wiki! HAH IN YOUR FACE!)

7. Something you'll wear : I want to say cunt, haha. uhmmm, a cardigan!

9. A food : Curry

10. Something found in the bathroom: Cunt-washer. HAHA. sorry. uhmm, cup (for rinsing your mouth)

11. A place : Cuba came to mind first but I'm gonna go for California. The former does sound rather exotic though.

12. A reason for being late : Cunt-washing. sorry, I have nooo idea what's wrong with me today.
uhhm, Car Accident

13. Something you'd shout : CUNTFACE! (I need to stop that, don't I?) I'd shout Christ, in fact, I do sometimes. Accept I know that's awful.

14. A movie title : CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON which, btw you HAVE TO WATCH.
WHICH, BTW, I've watched already! haha! Cuntface!

15. Something you drink : Coffee (because I actually don't really like carrot juice, although it came to mind first.)

16. A musical group : You know, if I had an all girlband, we'd be called cuntface. cos it's not so rude after a while, it's just really cute. I digress! CASTING CROWNS!

17. An animal : cat

18. A street name : Castro Street, in San Francisco

19. A type of car : Chrysler

No comments: