Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feels like it should be Christmas.

I had a wonderful day until I got in to read my emails.

So it started with the spa.
Well, right before that I spent my trip rating guys' asses and making weird eyes at the 9 out of 10 people who were dressed like shit.
HELLO. WHO PAIRS UP A HUGE PINK BAG WITH TINY PINK EARRINGS WHEN YOU'RE WEARING BLACK AND WHITE!
AND CAN THE WOMEN HERE WEAR SHOES THAT FIT THEM INSTEAD OF WEARING SLIP-ONS THAT YOUR TOES SQUIDGE OUT OF! MY WORD.
rant over.
I chucked myself into the Eucalyptus-smelling Steam Room like, four times. (damn shiok)
Dozed off in the jacuzzi and used too much of their nice smelling body soap when I was bathing.

Then I had lunch with Vic at my all time favourite jap restaurant.
Mommy's colleagues saw me, apparently.
The verdict is: That bloke looks very decent and presentable!

Had a nice afternoon in, peppered with calls bringing nice news!

1)yay, i'm starting to act again after like 9898947927013 eons
2)it's a cool thing called Safeville with an animated background. (I wonder if I can have a copy when it's done, cos it won't be screened. hmm)
3)Someone from a production company saw Paperstars and was quite, quote, "taken", with Lois and I. So we've been asked to come down for an audition, either for keepers or to do a drama series. Very nice(:
4)Might get to do an ad for Singtel next Wed- unconfirmed (cross fingers! I want I want!)
5)My meeting doesn't clash with my audition!

Then I rolled out of bed fifteen minutes late, jumped into clothes and went for kickboxing.

Dinner was great, and I just finished watching 3 eps of How I Met Your Mother with the family.

And then I had a spoiler.
I don't even know why it's affecting me like this, but you know, it is pretty damn fucking stupid.

You are a fucking grown man. You need to stop fucking thinking that everyone in the world is against you, including me. Why the fuck are you taking it out on me anyhow?
A couple of years ago, when the Tsunami hit, you shot out half a dozen emails to me.
Starting my asking how i was and if I was alive, they turned into demands as to why I wasn't replying you and if the rest of my family put me up to this.
MAYBE I DIED?

What the Fuck!

And you know, seriously right, you tell me all this stuff. How she broke your heart and all that fuck and how you will never love again and that she hates you. But even from my point of view, it's clear you don't want to be in contact with her.
When you left, you didn't tell her. Sold off all the furniture that was actually HERS and buggered off to China. Now you're back and I'm the only one who knows and you keep telling me not to pass out your contacts.
How insecure are you!
WHO IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO TELL THAT IT WILL BENEFIT?
MY CAT?
MY FRIENDS WHO SMOKE WEED AND PRANK CALL PEOPLE TO SAY THEY ARE SATAN?

I don't really give two hoots. I mean I love you to bits but this time round you're quite mad.
God I can't freaking be bothered.
I can't!

No comments: