Monday, May 18, 2009

I am sooo in love with my baby girl!
She sleeps on the table right beside me when I'm using Heather!
ack! Adorable much!

I've got stuff to do.
Like, stuff stuff. Not rolling about and shaving my legs half-heartedly kinda stuff.
But I'm so unmotivated right now!
And WHY HAS IT BEEN RAINING SO MUCH!
I haven't gotten to walk Homer at all in the past week, and today, the sky's grey.
I can't even do laundry!

I'm getting started on Safeville this week.
It's gonna be a loooong looong week for me(:
But I've been looking forward to it since last week. TEE HEE.

The Love of Three Oranges, which baby Vee acted in was great.
(I'm not just saying)
I thought their cover-ups and add-ons were superb. I didn't notice the screwups until Vee told me. See, that's how well they covered it up!
oooh. super faaaaab!

xoxo

No comments: