Thursday, May 21, 2009

the same old argument

It's half one in the morning right now.
I got a lift back on a bike(:

Anyhow, I wouldn't normally wake Heather up at such an hour. However, I do have work to be done. Which, brings me to my blog post-
IT IS UNBELIEVABLE HOW IGNORANT ANTI-GAY-RIGHTS PEOPLE ARE!
In one particular forum, someone wrote,
"Everyone knows that marriage is the most stable thing there is. Cohabitation is notoriously unstable and homosexual relationships even more so. I personally have not known of any gay couples being together for more than two years."
WELL MY FRIEND, THAT CLEARLY SHOWS WHAT AN IGNORANT FOOL YOU ARE.

I will supply the statistics when I have them, but at a glance, I'd say marriages, with or without kids are not stable. And definitely not in comparison to live-in partners and gay partners.
Are you seriously kidding me?
(i might be wrong here) As far as I can see, the unmarried and homosexual relationships always seem to last way longer than heterosexual relationships.
i'll show you my numbers if you show me yours.

Then someone else said that kids up for adoption are contributed by gay couples in the first place.
ARE YOU QUITE MAD?!
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER TO SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIM. THAT IS A TERRIBLE THING TO SAY.
Married couples who split up because one of them turns out to be gay are often so bent on showing their children how much they love them and how they are not the cause of the divorce that the kid is more likely to end up being spoilt rotten (what with three dads!) than an unwanted sod.

Also, so many people are under this incredibly, incredibly, STUPID assumption that gay men hate women and lesbians hate men. (coincidentally, this assumption is almost always made by men)
SWEET LORD.
Just because lesbians are not attracted to your fucking wrinkly balls does not mean that we hate you. For God's Sake! GET OVER YOURSELF MAN. YOU ARE SO SELF-ABSORBED!
YOUR PENIS IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL.
GO ON AND MARRY IT.

I'm so infuriated that I'm just going to end up spewing out largely opinionated lines.
soooooooo
forget it.

No comments: