Monday, May 18, 2009

filling my senses.


Sooooo,
after my glass of Bailey's, a smoke and a poop, I've decided this.
That I'm really happy and contented with my life as it is.
There isn't a need to go round stressing about how I'm going to support my kids in the next million years or how I'll take the first step to starting up my drama school.

The whole thinking thinking thinking has left me half dead with the immense amount of overplanning and stress. At the end of the day, if it comes, it will. (more cats, school, the major move, kids, whatever)

After all, I've got Buttons who is always quite content to sit in my toilet and stare at the drain and paw at little black things that I can't even see. And she's enough for me right now.

I'm awfully grateful for all I have as it is. And I see no sense in rushing about and jumping into things I have no experience in whatsoever.
This doesn't mean I'm giving up on all my super majorly detailed planning or anything. It's just that well, I'll take it as it comes.
Failing all, I've got my family and Buttons.

And right now, I really think that's all that matters.
(:

No comments: