Thursday, May 20, 2010

No can do!


It wouldn't have sat well with me, my last pre-holiday post being about something godawfully frivolous!


So i'm hours away from check in.
Just a couple.
A more pressing issue is work that starts in an hour! We're grading them already and I hope today wraps up nicely. I hope they can do it. I hope they'll be okay.


I have not slept.
I haven't slept since last night and my brain feels like it's going to explode out of its skull right now and my body is behaving the way it does at half four in the morning, when you're up too early.

'tis okay though, I will catch up on sleep on the plane ride.
^^

So everything's more or less set, just the way I like it.
I hope the stuff that'll come in from work won't be too overwhelming and I can just hand it all over in a lovely neat folder like I've pictured in my head.

Aside from that, need to do last minute dashes here and there, pray really hard we get to finish class on time today.
And uhm, well, breathe.

Sounds easy enough no?

Hong Kong and Omnomnomagons, HERE I COMEEEEEEEE<3






So I was thinking, I'll pop by in just a bit?(:

No comments: