Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Siempre Me Quedara

Siempre Me Quedara
(translated)
I'LL ALWAYS KEEP

How to say that I get broken in a thousand pieces
the tips of my bones?
That all the schemes in my life have gone wrong.
Now that all was perfect
And more than this,
You sucked my mind and talked [kindly]
about the weight of this little body of mine
has become a river
of this little body of mine
that has become a river.

It's difficult opening my eyes
and I do it slowly
in case you are still withing seeing distance
I keep your memory
as the best secret
It was so sweet having you inside me.

There's a piece of light
in this darkness
to lend me some peace.
Time calms everything:
the tempest and the calm.
Time calms everything:
the tempest and the calm.

I'll always keep:
the soft voice of the sea,
breathing again the rain that will fall
over this body
and will wet
the flower that grows inside me,
and laughing again,
and every day, for an instant, thinking again
you

Look what's coming back to haunt you, Charis

No comments: