Thursday, February 28, 2008

waiting



So here we go again, a gin please.
yes honey, pour me a glass.
Just like you've done for her and oh her too,
im pretty sure.
its just as logical as im synical and psychologically impaired.
So.
The cup half empty, i spilled it all.
Its' life, my luck its still your call.
Always was anyway.
but you never call.
So-
I'll still be here waiting with episodes from the OC and chocolate milk in hand.
I never was good with daily planners and tongue lashing
was always better with my hands and at lip crashing.
But we never went there did we?
3 years and you never took a sip.
and there i was.
fibbing,
lying,
Im with my "sister"and crying.
Him.
him.
he.
Him.
and Him.
coming back.
Taking off.
Its no wonder you had enough.
I get it, she saved you.
You deserve her-
Wonder woman-rock and roll queen and All.
Its been written on themilkyways,
And im glad like a furry caterpillar.
SO
kiss her for me and dry her ears from the monsoons.
I'll be standing somewhere outside.
Waiting for someone to save me too.
and hopefully,
It'll
be
you

No comments: