Monday, August 25, 2008

dickclit and the works, see.

This was supposed to sum up my day


But Justin groping that girl's balls (in case you can't see),
seemed to keep me laughing longer. hahahah
wow, doesn't he know how to make a girl smile!

Like Justin pointed out,
I don't know what to say because my life is so fucking boring.

Okay,
I don't think my life is really all that boring. But it ought to be, I ought to be studying and complaining about what a chore it is!
I WILL finish my two assignments this week though, and I can't wait(:

I got my Philosophy assignment back today.
It's not fantastic and I'm feeling a bit shitty, especially because a couple out of those five wrong answers were just, careless.
It's amazing what five wrong answers can do to your grade.
Fuck.

Anyway,
I've got a terribly interesting essay topic which I'm working on:

In your psychology class, the professor has decided to have you analyze your own dreams in a report that will be part of a larger report by the entire class on dreams. Write an essay classifying your dreams.
What types of dreams do you have?

So yes, this is what I'm working on right now.
On top of sorting out my kids' final drama piece which is due in a couple of weeks.

I went out for lunch with Justin today.
We talked about rubbish and fat men with skinny personalities,
fantastic sushi, how some people are born knowing they're gay and how others just grow into it.

My temperature's coming back I think. shoot.

Anyhoos!
I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY TO YOU!
SO I WILL POST UP RANDOM PICTURES
MY BABY ON TEE VEE
i want someone to grow old with too!
I was showing Da bin what a clown was.

SEE WHAT I DO FOR YOU VICTOR!
WAH LAO, EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL ME SOME MORE LAH.
now you are forever indebted to me!
muahahahahhaa.

Gosh,
I need to get off the panadol and EC

1 comment:

E said...

everytime.. i see yr name. I think of aloe vera.
must be the vera la hahahaha