Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what i thought was cute today



IT'S A MOUSE.
A FREAKING CUTE MOUSE
A FROGOUSE!

kay, shutting up.

So Victor and I did hair! Yay us!
We scratched the whole, highlight idea though. Too much extra shit.
Not to mention how much colour my hair takes up man.

anyhoos.
It turned out nice(:

I am officially being like re-infected with my fucking virus or something.

Didn't I say I was feeling better the other day?
Yeah well for some reason, something got fucked and I feel like my head and nose is exploding and my body's begging to fly into itty bitty tiny pieces.

ugh.
I cannot remember feeling so horrible.

AND
I've to work tomorrow morning and Thursday morning and Friday morning.
And i'm not planning on taking anymore days off.
I mean, it's the end of the month, might as well just finish off.

I don't think I'm far off from dying, and that's the worst bit, dammit.

No comments: