Sunday, August 3, 2008

Look what I found on the church computer!
teehee!


Victor says, "ehhh what's this. I can actually look good!"
hahaha

Sorry.
So today was a very nice day, a very nice day indeed!
Worship was fab, as was the sermon.
You ought to see my notebook y'all.

Anyways,
funniest bit of today was when Victor and I started pulling our whole psycho-couple thing near the private houses.
At an abandoned swimming pool, I must add.
So even though it won't be even A QUARTER as funny for you as it was for me, I shall still proceed to type out most of the melodramatic scene!
And if you know me, well...
you know how awfully loud I can get. So imagine me screaming and wailing pretty loud(:

C: WHY! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS! YOU'RE SO ABUSIVE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY DO YOU HURT ME!

-Victor tries to reach for me to shut me up of course

C: NO! GO AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK! YOU'RE SO ABUSIVE!

V: I TOLD YOU TO STOP TAKING DRUGS! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME! LOOK WHAT IT'S DONE TO YOU!

C: IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU COME HOME DRUNK EVERY NIGHT! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO (i really do sound like I'm sobbing like crazy here)
I can't do this anymore, I just can't! (I proceed to wail)

V: STOP SMOKING WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT! CAN'T YOU BE A RESPONSIBLE MOTHER?

C: NO! WHY SHOULD I? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME OR THE BABY!

V: HOW DO I EVEN KNOW IT'S MINE!

C: HOW DARE YOU! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SLEEPS WITH HALF A MILLION PEOPLE AND BRINGS HOME DISEASES!

V: HOW DO I KNOW YOU DIDN'T PASS ME THOSE DISEASES HUH?!

C: BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BABY AND I DON'T SLEEP AROUND!
(I can't come up with anything better so I just keep wailing)

Oh my word it was so hilarious, I swear!
This jogger even deliberately jogged past us again, while I sobbed into my hands and Victor looked all smug and evil-like.
hahahaha.

No comments: