Monday, August 4, 2008

TO: whoever it may concern

1) I'm guessing you're just incredibly busy with work and upcoming events.
I don't know what's worrying me, but to say nothing is would be a big fat whorish lie.


2) I hate her; your friend.
Hate her til it stings. And it's weird that you're close.
I don't normally hate people, I just have good feelings and bad feelings.
But i don't like her, and I don't like who you are when you're around her.
She's snobby. You say so, and so do half a million other people.
I love you, but I don't know you. That kind of hurts.

3) I personally really don't think you should be with him anymore.
Go on babe, drop him like a hot potato.
But then, that's just my personal opinion really.

4) I miss you.

When shit hits the fan, like it seems to do a lot, you run for cover and scream blue bloody murder.
But no one ever, ever tells you what to do if you're paralyzed.

So what happens now?

No comments: