Friday, August 1, 2008

rude awakening


GASP!
REALLY?
ALL THIS TIME, IT HASN'T BEEN REAL?
no no no, this can't be happening to me!
It said that I...
that I... was a social mogul!
It's can't not be real!

ANYHOOS!

I had a faaaaaaaaaantastic day today.
This girl put her rollerblades back on and bladed and fell (once!) and laughed, and sped and felt the wind through her hair.
Good enough?
Oh, I missed out on how I got a minor tan:D:D

Theeeeeen this evening we watched Sabrina, one of the old movies.
When I say old, I mean black and white old(:

So today was a mixture of frozen yogurt and sea breeze and tears (during the movie) and talks about old counselors and what not.
Today also had super funny MSN conversations which clearly, I'm too lazy to put up.

You can laugh though.
I did. Like, til I had stitches.

(:

No comments: