Friday, August 22, 2008

i could change the world

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- Oh diary! What's happening to my life? (April 18th 2002)
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
- corner of my table
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
- friendster-browsing
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN MINUTES STRAIGHT OF GREYS ANATOMY
5) Without looking, guess what time it is it?
- 1am
6) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 12:38am
7) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- the clock and the aircon
8) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- I walked Homer out to the market with my family for The Little Creature's lunch
9) Did you dream last night?
- i think so
10) Do you remember your dreams?
- sometimes
11) When did you last laugh?
- like half an hour ago
12) Do you remember why / at what?
- I was on the phone with Victor, so it's like, a given
13) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- my billboard, postcards and a pretty drawing that Enqing gave me
14) Seen anything weird lately?
- does this quiz count? Oh gosh! An old picture of myself looking like a fucking coconut
15) What do you think of this quiz?
- that it's something i haven't done for a while and not quite random enough
16) What is the last film you saw?
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth. don't watch it, it's not as fab as it looks
17) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- UK or Nong Tao (yeah I'm not kidding, that tiny village in ChiangMai)
Or somewhere uncivilised with few people.
Even a jungle, in a cute little treehouse and animals that talk.
18) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- I want to say insurance, just to sound smart. haha.
10-INCH CUSTOM MADE HIGH HEELS THAT'S WHAT. Well, it's the first thing I'd buy, materialistic as it sounds.
Of course followed buy a cute little house in the UK just for myself and a nice spacious one for the entire family.
I'd buy recording equipment I'd get a recording studio built and buy air tickets for my friends to come over and visit! I'd get a car too, and pay off Uni fees and my mommy's bond with her company.
19) Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
- Shit, I'm sort of an open book really.
I actually dance, believe it or not. In dance rooms, with mirrors and nobody watching.
Ballet-ish stuff(:
20) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- make gay marriage legal all over the world but ban multiple wives. sorry
21) Do you like to dance?
- yea, when no one's looking. OMG I CAN ANSWER QUESTION 19!
22) Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Lets try this question, would i ever consider NOT living abroad?
Wait. I'm living abroad right now aren't I? fuck shit
23) Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- not that I'd like to think of
24) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
- Alastair Leong. haha.
25) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
- I don't download stuff.
26) Last time you swam in a pool?
- May, in Bangkok at Baiyoke Sky Hotel
27) Type of music you like most?
- jazz, oldies, classics, christian contemp.
28) Type of music you dislike most?
- brainless, meaningless-lyrics type of songs.
29) Are you listening to music right now?
- nope.
30) What color is your bedroom carpet?
- off white. It's just a sheepskin rug actually
31) If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- This isn't home. It's a fucking rented apartment which i don't give two hoots about.
When we move into our home, hmmm. I'd get a domestic help to keep the place clean and tidy(:
32) What was the last thing you bought?
- I think it was last night's dinner with Enqing.
33) Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
- YEAP

2 comments:

charisMA said...

question 26 - nope.. you swam in a pool at bintan in june ;p

Charis Vera said...

SO I DID INDEED!