Friday, August 1, 2008

I took a quiz on Bird's blog today.
And nothing made sense!
Okay okay, I know the whole don't-let-online-quizzes-define-you thing.
But it's so strange!
I've a habit of choosing pretty answers/gut-feel answers andandand,
my result was funny.
hmmm

Anyway,
just for the heck of it, I kept clicking on GIVE ME MORE and continuing with more specific details about "my personality".

This was one result:

You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high

uhhh
I don't think love will last forever.
Oh gosh, i didn't just say that did i? I think it does, it might. I mean, it's not impossible but yeah.
I'd love my cat forever, or even a dog if i got one.
My love does not have to be perfect either.
As long as it's not a guy.
They're fun creatures to hang out with, they really are.
They're not sensitive and they look out for you.

And there are some (like my two favourite boys) who aren't even in the creature-category!
They're normal full blown males.
So gosh,
this quiz needs to stop assuming I want to be with a man.
Cos it's pretty darn hard to find a man these days among the testosterone hosts that are all over the planet.

No comments: