Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If I am lost for a day...

don't try to find me.

Today was a very nice day((:

I got all the way to bloody Bukit Panjang, and very much on time.
As if that wasn't enough to make me smile, my students pummeled me with their streams of,
"OMG YOU'RE BACK!"
"TEACHER, WHERE DID YOU GO?"
"OMG, WE REALLY MISSED YOU!"
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Although quite their usual, rowdy selves, they seemed to greatly appreciate having me back.

I took the usual hour long journey into town, and got my College courses extended.
These, no doubt, will be finished within the alloted time.

Settled into a comfy sofa-seat with my Caramel Frappe
and my latest Jodi Picoult addition: The Pact.
Had lunch with Victor, and hung out for a bit before we dwaddled home.

This book is much better than the last one i read, (Jodi Picoult's Mercy) because it's not so wordy and history-laden.
It's also a love story.
That explains it, no?

So I lost myself in tears and heartache while Victor fell asleep and his cell phone rang incessantly.
Okay, well not incessantly per say, but close enough.

He cooked Janice and i a fantastic dinner tonight.
It often amazes me how well some people can cook, especially when they don't seem like the sort who can.
Victor's kind of near the top of that list. Well actually, I can't find anyone who tops that list.
But I mean, he really doesn't look like the cooking sort.
haha

So dinner was lovely, and I made myself useful by washing up. (for once! yay!)

Tomorrow will be good too, it will((:

xoxo

No comments: