Monday, April 20, 2009

Dammit, seems the flu-bug's bit me twice.
This is completely impossible! I can't possibly sit out for three weeks! That's mad!
And it would've been the time of my freakin' life, had I been back in school.
Bloody hell.

So as if that's not bad enough,
turns out I'm working four out of five days this week.
Yeahp, on top of my major assignment-rush and the exam I need to get over and done with AND the two major speeches that I've got to finish.
Might just see if I can extend the last speech project, although I have my doubts about that.

On a much happier note, I've gotten my results back from my last assignment!
(The one I took FOREVER to complete and has resulted in my mad rush. It's amazing what the delay of just one thing can do to you)
I got a 96%! Which is an A :D
YAY! OMG OMG DAMN HAPPY!
Now, if I manage to keep THIS assignment which I'm doing right now at an A, then I've a good chance of doing preeeetty well for my Public Speaking. Overall that is.
But the exam worries me though.
Dayum.

The neighbours next door are finally moving in, and they're keeping my baby girl up from her nap. >: I

No comments: