Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHAT AM I DOING HERE

wandering off track again, I am.
DAMN YOU FACEBOOK QUIZZES! WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME SOOOOO!

So I had an extremely long and tiring day today with so many major things to do!
Except i didn't do the one thing I was looking forward to the most: Kickboxing.
What the fuck right.
I'm kinda pissed because I really wanted to go. But at that point I was sooo tired AND I was a half hour late because I had to pick up letters. I left on time (kind of) but traffic was a bitch.
This wouldn't have happened if I had a bike! grrr.

I've sat for my final exam though. SO,
mentally draining activities (double check!)

It's so easy to slack off right now. Well, I'm pretty much already doing it. But I just HAVE to at least finish one of my two speeches before I go have fun this weekend.
Or I'll just completely be worrying about it the whole time.
(who am i kidding) I'll be KINDA worried the whole time. Which makes for uneven tanning, I'll have you know!
I tried on all the swimsuits I have (I know I'll only be there for two and a half days but I wanted something nice!) and I look like a beached whale.
Well, I will look like a beach whale. In front of my mirror I look like a seal with peeling skin.
I HATE MY BOOBS.

Sweet Jeebus, I think I'm going to go for a boob reduction before my teeth whitening.
And I am seriously, not kidding you. (omg I think some of my students read this! ACK)
But it pisses me off!
groooooaaaaaaaan.

Maybe I should talk about the problems of having big boobs in my informative essay!
hmm

I'm itching to get out. I feel like screaming WHAT AM I DOING HERE to random local people who waddle around me.
I'm quickly running out of reasons to stay. Quick! come up with something, because my suitcase seems big enough to pack my entire life in. I've learnt to do that over the last four years anyway.

I.want.to.go.home.

Maybe if I do, then I'll scratch that itch and I can sit around longer.
Or maybe I'll just accidentally miss the flight back to Singapore and webcam with Abigayle for the rest of her life.
I will go ask Buttons what she thinks.

No comments: