Saturday, April 18, 2009

i just finished watching the close-up version of Happy.
My, it was good.
Picturing it when you're reading the script and then seeing it live.
Gosh.
The actors were fantastic, I must say. Just Brilliant.

So I went out for dinner with Chris today, plus his wife and korean friend.
It was lovely, and i got to hear about the play and what he thought of it and how else he felt he could've done it. We got to chatting about what I should be looking into to study and I seriously feel like curling up into a ball and having Buttons push me round the floor because I'm like !*&@#$*&^#$)#% about the whole major-in-whatever-thing.
It's driving me insane.

Anyhoos, considering I'm only just getting better from my week-long flu-bug (yeah i know right. wtf), I ought to be off.
This is the latest I've slept since wow.
Okay, not really. But I don't actively sleep at this time. By "actively sleep at this time" I mean look at the clock and decide to do something else which will inevitably delay my bedtime.
That phrase doesn't even make sense so clearly, I am still ill.

Fantastic

No comments: