Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunny Island

Here's what I like about Singapore:
On days where I'm in a particularly bad mood, and I don't feel like being nice,
when I feel like sitting on the outer seat on a crowded bus and giving the window seat to my bag, or when I can't be bothered to get out of my seat to let the person inside get out,
or when I feel like shoving past people because I MUST be in front of the doors when they open,
on those kind of days,
people will just think I'm completely and utterly normally.

Strange enough, I was in quite a good mood today. It's not always a good thing though, because you get funny looks when you're smiling to yourself for no particular reason.

I've been trying to throw around a couple of ideas for the TWO speeches that I've got to get round to writing. Since I should move on from my horrifyingly poorly done assignments.
I'm probably going to talk about animals. You know, stuff like being a responsible pet owner and not chucking your cats when you move or when they get preggers.
OR it could be the wildlife angle. You know, endangered species and the works.
I wish I was more creative):

ANYWAY.
I NEVER DID DO A PROPER BIRTHDAY POST COMPLETE WITH PICTURE FLOODING DID I?
Wait for it:D

No comments: