Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More pictures that I should share, lest they grow mould inside Heather

Okay so I checked through my old posts and realized I DID post up pictures, but they were all only from Enqing's camera!
So these shots are all from The Little Creature's instead! yayyyy
And they're all pretty much in random order cos I'm rushing off for dinner.

Well, it's my party and I'll put up random photos if I want to!







Meet Elizabeth, our ladies' man:



Told you so, hahaha




Our other trigger happy person other than TLC!

She always did have more fun with herself
and vicky's boob.










WHAT I HAD FOR DINNER. DAAAAAAMN NICE.
sorry, quite crazy about salmon. teehe
i (heart) macaroons forever and ever and everrrrrrrryayyyyy!
Well don't complain now, I usually don't even bother with pictures!
harhar

No comments: