Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a few things I've realized:

I don't like incense.
Not even these nice little ones from Willow Stream Fairmont Spa which is supposed to be all lovely and pretty.
It makes my room smell like the corridor.
What's the purpose of having these lovely coloured sticks with labels like "rose", "ylang ylang", "lavender" on it when it all smells the same!

If you know me, you'll know i'm a huge fan of essential oils and making my room smell like a spa. And incense does not work at all. In fact, it leaves me with ash all over the fucking place like I've been smoking a super slim. At least cigarettes would've made my room smell decent.
Good heavens.

Well, someone's gonna get a very pretty looking present soon!

Also,
I'm great at procrastinating.
I've got two major speeches to write and I am just dwaddling!
But you see, i'm absolutely stumped! I don't know what my speech goals are or why I should bloody adapt it to my imaginary audience. groan.

And there's the list of a half a million things to do tomorrow. I'm not a fan of people just having to meet up although it's perfectly understandable. It's just that I'll absolutely die if i turn up for a stupid interview that I don't even want. What a bloody waste of time that would be, honestly!
Plus I'm coming out of the middle of the woods to go right back into a different forest!

Why can't the world be all sunshine and lollipops?
Honestly!

No comments: