Sunday, September 14, 2008

Because it has to, like that

I'm so annoyed because I couldn't log into my private blog.
And bloody hell, I need to type, talk and think.

There's this girl I know.
Except, I can't say for sure if I really do know her.
And she pisses the fuck out of me.

It's those odd times when I catch a look at her (most usual times, it's fine)
and think, goddamn, she ought to die.
She self-absorbed and selfish, just as melodramatic as she claims not to be.
Cocky, sometimes.
And gosh, it gets me how she thinks she's all that.
Like that she's strong, or strong enough.

I hate how she might mistreat people, or be too dependent on them.
Either ways, there's hardly a way to win.

And she's so bloody fucking annoying these days;
going off in daydreams and tears and hysterical laughters .


For fuck's sake, get the fuck over yourself.
No one gives a flying fuck about you.
Get over it.


But at the end of the day, they'll all just put it down to hormones.
and so, no, there's isn't a point explaining.

No comments: