Wednesday, September 17, 2008

schedule update

SO
I have honestly never felt this tired for the longest time.

I crawled into bed at eleven and still couldn't get up in time to teach. Which also means that I don't see a point in going down to the office (in sunset way!) and back just to drop off stuff.
Which also means that I've suddenly got the entire day free. Which doesn't mean that I am going to go for that audition.
Which basically means that for once I am actually being responsible and rearranging priorities.
Which also means that instead of blogging I should be studying for my Philosophy AND English Midterm WHICH IS TOMORROW.

Fucking hell, so many fucking things to do.
It pisses me off just thinking about it you know.
My toenail feels like it's going to fall off. But then, it's a lot better than yesterday. At least my study session yesterday didn't go to waste. Although, I didn't actually study because I was finishing up work due TODAY.

Now,
Just because you don't give a droplet of shit and I need to clear my head,
I shall proceed to type out my schedule for the rest of my life.
Okay, not really. More like the next four weeks.

----

Today is September 17th 2008.
My modules finish on October 15th 2008.
Which, plus and minus, gives me about four weeks.
FOUR WEEKS TO COMPLETE:
6 assignments
3 projects
4 exams

6 assignments = 3 English + 3 Philosophy
3 projects = Visual Arts = Project 1 + Tour to Art Gallery/Museum + Project 2
4 exams = Philosophy midterm + Philosophy Final + English midterm + English Final

Average= 3 assignments/ 3 thingys a week

THIS WEEK: Philosophy + English Midterm (ONE THINGY SHORT!)
TODAY: Must finish Philosophy assignment 3 (not included in 6 outstanding assignments)

Visual Arts Project 1 expires on Friday, September 19th 2008. Get fucking extension.

Visual Arts is the hardest, so leave all three projects to last one and a half weeks.

NEXT WEEK: September 22nd - 27th 2008
6 assignments + 2 exams outstanding.
MUST FINISH:
2 English Assignments + 1 Philsophy assignment

FOLLOWING WEEK: September 29th - October 4th 2008
3 assignments + 2 exams outstanding
MUST FINISH:
1 English Assignment + 2 Philosophy assignments + 1 attempted Visual Arts Project

WEEK AFTER: October 6th - 11th 2008
2 projects + 2 exams outstanding
MUST FINISH:
1 Visual Art project + 2 exams (October 9th 2008 - Philosophy and English Final Paper)
+ 1 attempted Visual Arts project

Deadline for final Visual Arts Project : October 13th 2008

There we go.

Post October 13th: DISAPPEAR

grunt.

SO,
please don't ask me out or like get me to do you favors like stroke your cat while you're away or feed your fish while you elope.
This feels like Secondary school. TSK
Awfully awfully scary.

But then again, it really is my fault.

The landlady's coming over on Thursday.
I HOPE NO ONE WILL BE HOME TO SEE HER.
I AM NOT TIDYING UP MY ROOM FOR YOU! I WILL ROLL AROUND IN MY PIG STY AND GRUNT IN YOUR FACE.

TIME TO STUDY AND MUG AND NOT HAVE A LIFE NOW!

Lizzy the Lezzie will be my friend only friend):

1 comment:

E said...

wha yr life so happening, my life only wake up eat run/swim eat sleep hahahahaha ok then again im going to work soon :D