Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello there, real life. Can't love you enough, can I?


Yesterday marked the end of Promos for the JC-goers. You know, the ones you probably haven't seen for a couple of hundred years since they got out of Secondary school because they kept themselves away from civilisation. And on their own accord, I might add!

Anyhoos,
Victor and I made jelly shots and we sat around, drinking too much, taking just one more shot and throwing Ruiyi's Dad's breakfast/belated birthday present from Eme around.

I quite liked last night((:
Especially because it's been ages since we've done that.
I feel like having a Halloween party! What say ye?
But then, I really want to have a uniform party too, so i don't know if I ought to just shut the fuck up about it and blend the two together.

Thanks to the darlings who hung out yesterday, including The Little Creature who sipped unadulterated coke and collapsed about at our drunk dials.
Love you guys to the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

I still want a Halloween Party!

No comments: