Saturday, September 27, 2008

feeties on sandy beachies

This is how I spend my Sunday afternoons ((:
CHEE ENQING!
WHERE ARE YOU!
ARE YOU DONE BEING A CAVEMAN YET, BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY MISS YOU!

Did you know that Sepia actually means squid ink?
Why, thank you for the fact of the day Mr Victor Huang!

sorry, bad habit of talking to myself these days.

ANYHOOS.
TODAY WAS FUN!
MY EVENING WAS CUTE AND EVENTFUL!

I went to Frolick where I had what I aaaalways have when I'm there (PEACH YOGHURT!)
but instead of Rasberries, Ruiyi convinced me to have this strange little oat-y thing, WHICH I TELL YOU IS DAMN NICE OKAY!
(:

anyhoos
went to Liquid Kitchen for like, the next million and a half hours.
Watched Eme ogre around and inconspicuously (not!) wander over to our table while Bird was super attentive to the other customers. hahaha.
It's lovely having friends around okay.

OMGOMG
BLOODY HAPPY.
THE JC GOERS WILL BE DONE WITH PROMOS.
Like fina-fucking-ly!
Gee.
Meanwhile, I'll take a couple of weeks more before I can breathe easy again.

I DID just get back my Philosophy assignment though and I'm pretty damn happy.
I've gotten higher than my other two assignments, with an 89/100.
That's like an A- or well, a mark away from it which is only a bit less than a GPA of 3.67 for that assignment.
YAY ME!

Can't wait to finish these ruddy modules, I swear!

I want to work at Cafe Del Mar for like a month or something so that I can have a bloody nice tan. I'm dying to be a waitress because I've never ever ever done it before.
Come to think of it, after doing that flyer job where I got like $5.50 and hour (and got paid for the six hours after noon when I snuck back home) I never got those kind of temp jobs like my friends. )):
I've never been a waitress or well, you know, made crepe or served yoghurt or anything!
(I would say BLEAK because of all the Ruiyi-time and the bird and eme-time after they've had lots of Ruiyi-time. It's a new word! haha)

shoooooot.
What must I be missing out on.
Dammit.
I'd really like to be a waitress because I'm a really people's person and I don't knowwww, I'd just like to try it for a bit.

I shall shut up and go to bed now.
It's sort of unnerving, not being completely sure of what you're doing tomorrow.
hmm

What happened to my plan-two-weeks-in-advance-lifestyle?
Gosh.

Major study weeks coming up-
YAY TO VOWS OF CELIBACY!- and after that I'm doing major packing.
I will give away lots of stuff so if you find a nice furry coat on your doorstep, it's probably me.
On second thought, I'll keep that furry coat.
But you might just find that stamp collection though, but then again, I'll probably keep that.
Yes, and half a million other things that I don't actually need.
(I kept every single copy of that hao peng you chinese newspaper which we had in primary school okay. from issue 1 in primary dunnowhat to issue 300+++ in primary five or something)

Crikey.

I did say I was going to sleep, no?

Scoff.
Okay, I will and save my word vomit for tomorrow.

Goodnight sweethearts!

PS:
"None" is NOT singular. It's like zero. It is nothing. It doesn't mean Not One.
It is a qualifier and not a quantifier.
Examples of qualifiers are MANY, ANY, FEW, SOME
Examples of quantifiers are THIS, THAT etc.
"None" is also known as a determiner.

This makes sense then, to say that when the sentence clearly states the number that "none" refers to, it will then be considered (and thus, used) as a singular.
ie;
OUT OF ALL MY PIMPLES, NONE BESIDES THIS ONE IS SHAPED LIKE A HEART.

Other than that
(and not just because it is common, but rather because it is an easier generalisation),
"none" is referred to and used as a plural.
ie;
None of them ARE coming
as opposed to
None of them IS coming.

:D:D

Am I an asshole for not dropping this subject yet? ((:

You're not wrong Victor, I'm just more right that you are.
hahahahahah
alright I didn't mean that.
BUT I SURELY AM NOT COMMON!
aaaaaaaand, I was right even though you weren't entirely wrong!

I will go reward myself with sleep now,
BECAUSE DIDN'T I BLOODY SAY THAT I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED HALF AN HOUR AGO! BLOODY HELL.

okay. goodnight world((:

No comments: