Thursday, September 11, 2008

nearer here, than then

(c) Charis Vera

wow
Today was quite something.

As promised, Bird and I met up to go blading.
WE BLADED FOR FOUR AND A HALF HOURS STRAIGHT.
I have noooo idea how I managed it, but if I'm hurting like a bitch right now, i cannot fucking wait til tomorrow.
haha.

I guess it was really fun because, believe it or not, I haven't bladed with someone who actually blades! (I am SO tired that I nearly spelt that as baldes)
The second last time I actually bladed (the last time was with Victor) with a friend,
I think it was like in Primary six. And it was with this friend who is, well was -at the time- terribly self-conscious. So she made a huge deal out of falling down or not looking too fantastic while blading.
Because of that, we couldn't really blade properly.
I suppose after that we kept the bonding to makeovers and hair styling.

Anyhoos
Right now I am aching so much I feel like passing out.
I bought belly belly nice mooncake. with chocolate baileys inside:D

I am berry happy right now.

No comments: