Thursday, September 11, 2008

IT'S PICTURE TIME

being the ultimate IT ditz that I am,
I don't know how to do a fucking screenshot.
So i had to take pictures using my phone and send it back to Heather.

Anyway, instead of bathing like Bird's been nagging me to for the past hour, I've been doing south park characters of people!

THEY ARE ADORABLE OKAY!



MEET MY MOMMY!
She's happy with her beer, and being a mommy, she needs guns!

"Hi mom, I brought a guy home with me today!"
*chkchk* (sound of gun)
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT SORT OF EVIL BASTARDY INTENTIONS DO YOU HAVE THAT INVOLVES MY DAUGHTER!"
I love you mommy! ((:

THIS IS ME!
Okay, no it isn't. I just thought it was cute.
And I wanted to be in a classroom cos I haven't been in school for ages! Oh look! The boy beside me is checking me out! yayyyy!

THIS IS BIRD
HELLO, it is SUCH an accurate portrayal okay. The hat and the pan and the racquet. Give me credit for that!
And doesn't she just look adorable!
Obviously, that's not her colour.
But all the colors either made her look malay or indian or weird.

GUESS WHO GUESS WHO!
MY ADORABLE SISTER!
THE LITTLE CREATURE!
complete with backpack and camera and "jie you are so lame"- eyes and a rude t-shirt!
PLUS computer in the background!


THIS IS VICTOR.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Complete with cigarette and wrongly buttoned clothes.
Guns and light sabres which only he can use all at the same time.
He could take over the world.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.





AND FINALLY!




WAIT FOR IT




WAIT FOR IT





THIS IS ME IN FORTY YEARS TIME!


I love you, world! (:

No comments: