Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When i get to Warwick Avenue

Can you fill this out without lying?
== I'll say yes and probably keep to that.
What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
== GOSH. This UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS Durian-ice-cream-mooncake
Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that started with S?
== I don't think so. But then there were two guys whose names I don't know):
Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21?
== Oh that was me, I was driving. HEH
Can you play Guitar Hero?
== Not well. The first (and last) time i played it, I broke my fucking fingernail.
Last time you walked further than a block?
== Today. My place to Vicky's.
Name someone that made you laugh today?
== MISTER HO!
When was the last time you saw number 6 on your top friends?
== hmm. That's Calista. Sometime beginnging of this year.
How late did you stay up last night and why?
== I turned in early and slept about forty minutes past midnight. Bloody knackered
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
== hmm, after thinking of it for about, lets see, fourteen years.
WAIT GEE I'VE ALREADY BEEN DOING THAT.
Ever been kissed under fireworks?
== Does beer bottles being smashed over your head by drunk friends count?
No I haven't. haha
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
== Closest would be, Eme Vicky and Bird
Do you believe ex(s) can be friends?
== Without a doubt
Do you prefer to call or text?
== oooh i love rings!
How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
== The same way I feel about Dr Pepper. Not a fan
When was the last time you cried really hard?
== Friday, August 29th
Where is your biological father right now?
== In Tampines, where he lives with his family.
Where are you right now?
== Sanctuary of my roooom
What bed did you sleep in last night?
== My own, a queen-sized princess bed.
What was the last thing someone bought for you?
== I think it was Victor buying me a pair of flip flops for the beach. haha
When is your birthday?
== March 17th!
Who took your profile picture?
== I did.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
== Victor i guess, though it turned out bad so i chucked them
Was yesterday better than today?
== In some ways.
What are you listening to?
== Kitty reminded me of I kissed a Girl so i went for a listen too! okay well before that, playing in a loop was Warwick Avenue by Duffy
Are you mad about anything?
== Not really
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
== Not really. But I sang a different tune when I was fresh out of one so. haha
Where do you wish you were right now?
== LA, on a roadtrip with my two favourite boys.
Is anything bothering you right now?
== Not if I keep doing stuff like this for a while. hah.
Are you a bad influence?
== I wouldn't say so of myself I guess

Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person?
== Being individualistic doesn't mean you can't be outgoing. Sooo I don't really get this question.
In fact, if you think about it, they kinda mean the same thing.
OH I FINALLY GOT WHAT THIS QUESTION MEANT!
I think the question is
Are you more of a introvert or extrovert?
Bit of both really(:
Would you share a drink with a stranger?
== No, but I have.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
== Akira
Last hug?
== Victor. but I know for suuuure that I'm gonna get a mommy hug soon!
Do you think it's right for straight girls to get their tongue pierced?
== Precisely because it makes blowjobs should make it right, right?
YAY I THREW YOU OFF AND PROBABLY MADE YOU GAG.
Of course it's fine, just don't let your grandma see if she's gonna tell you you're a slut. You don't need that.
Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
== Noooope. Is that particularly fun?
How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
== zilch! yay!
Do you hate anyone?
== Nope
If we were to look in your phone inbox, what would we find?
== lots of i love yous, i realize. i guess we're all the affectionate sort. It's not just mommy, there's vicky too!(:
Anyone upset you lately?
== does myself count? haha. but i'm not like, emo or anything man.
Last person you talked to on the phone?
== Victor
Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
== Pretty much, but it doesn't always make a difference I guess.
How's your heart?
== metaphorically? cos I was gonna do the whole cheesy thing, and then I looked at the time and thought, naw.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
== I suppose.
How was your weekend?
== nauseating.
Would you take something back last week?
== not for the world(:

1 comment:

E said...

omg it's so difficult to read what are you typing? HAHA