Sunday, September 21, 2008

gag.gawk.gag

Last night I ate mango yogurt with my Paddington Bear spoon. Except of course, Paddington's so faded you can hardly see him.
Tonight, I camwhored and went for a walk with The Little Creature.

This week's been a bit crazy.
And there's just been like, this insane amount of NEWS. gag.gawk.gag.

I sat around with TLC watching the videos she took during our little Lantern Festival get-together. It's insanely funny I'm telling you.
There was one bit where I was whining at Enqing saying something like,
"You're gonna make (the camera) unstable!"
"LIKE YOUUUU!" he answers.
)):

Then as I'm kneeling on the floor, Victor uses lighter fluid to write this HUGE L in front of me.
"Loserrr!" Janice says, from behind the camera.
But I am completely and utterly captured by the flames (as you will see on the video)
Then Janice moves the camera up to capture everyone staring at me, staring at the flames. Okay lah, they were staring at the flames too.
But there was this amazing hush that fell upon us.
Until of course, Vicky goes, "WAH EVERYONE SO SOLEMN AH."

Whereby i proceed to wail like a walrus about my broken heart and Bird sits on me.

A fun night, all in all.
And I've no idea why I'm talking about it now.

ANYWAY!
Because I am seriously Enqing-deprived (ENQING ARE YOU READING THIS! HELLO!),
I whipped out the knitting needles again. Which sort of infected mommy, so i took out my cross-stitching while mommy took over my needles.

A couple of hours later, she wanders into my room saying,
"Jieeee, I knitted this thingy for you. And it's supposed to be for your pens."
I kind of stare at her,
"mmhmmm" I say, waiting for her to go on.
"Except," she says.
"Except?" I prompt.
"Except it looks more like a dick-warmer." ))):

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG.
So cute, I swear.
I stared at it and threw out the best TV-line I knew for this:
"WELL IT'LL MAKE A GOOD STRAP ON!"



"You know why? COS THIS DICK WARMER AIN'T GONNA WARM A SINGAPOREAN DICK"
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah well.
It was awfully sweet, nonetheless.
And I promised my mommy that I'll bring it out on all the dates that I have with any men in the future and say,
"SORRY. ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH TO FIT THIS DICK WARMER. MY MOMMY WANTED ME TO CHECK."

hahaha.

I am tired now, and I feel like jumping out the window.
So goodnight sweethearts!

No comments: